Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

BB Cream--Korea's Secret Magic Makeup!



This is a requested video on how to find the right BB Cream for you! Don't know what BB Cream is? Watch and find out what this amazing beauty product can do for you!

BB Cream was originally developed in Korea, and is gaining a lot of attention for how well it works. I really hope it spreads through the world more soon. I have been using BB Cream for over a year, and my skin has gotten clearer and is less irritable when I use BB Cream in place of my foundation and concealer. It also gives a fresh, dewy look to your skin. I really think a lot of people would benefit from using it! But it's not impossible to get! You can always get brands from third party sellers online, or by visiting a Korean beauty supply store if there is one in your area!

Would you like to see how to use BB Cream in a similar tutorial to my first one? Any other curiosities you guys might have? Message me, or leave me a comment in the video or on my channel!


How to Find the Perfect BB Cream:
1) Do your research!
2) Narrow the playing field!
3) Find the perfect consistency!
4) Find the right shade!
5) Invest in BB Cream for the sake of your skin!

===================
Who knows? mabye I should tell my girlfriend to try this cream on

No comments:

Post a Comment