Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ultimate Internet Speed of KOREA



http://youtu.be/qnM1eeVoyo4

Optical Cable Home Lan Internet Speed Test

Location : A small city of South Korea
Service Name : SK Broadband Optical Cable 100Mbps Home Lan (E-valley)
Fee : Approximately $22 US dollars / a month

I have contracted to use 3 years for cheap price. eventually 3 years passed and I called them to announce contract cancellation. but they suggested more discounted fee.

I recontracted for 1 year use again. fee discounted to $19 for a month and 3 months fee was discharged and plus they sent me $60 market coupon.

There are 3 main ISP companies in korea ,and their competition is very severe. they are afraid of customer drop-out. and as a customer, I am happy for good service

Now Fee is dropped to $15 for a month

===

And It's 2009, we r now in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment